Liz's Fulbright in Malaysia

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Getting Started I

The pieces are falling together slowly for my Fulbright in Malaysia. I know that (1) I am going to Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) and (2) my contract is from July 1 - December 1. On Monday (5/19) I FedExed my acceptance of the award and the materials for my visa. I am holding my breathe waiting for more details. The components of my proposal are posted at fulbrightmalaysia.wikispaces.com

I have started a clothing pile and am sorting through my black, brown, blue, and white clothes. I am using The Grown-Up's Guide to Running Away From Home: Making A New Life Abroad to guide my choices.

Doug bought me a camera so once I leave I will liven up this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home